Courage fulfills our values, and so it goes about doing and choosing what is good and right; valuing another woman and upholding the honour of womanhood.
- to not speak negatively behind her back.
- to be honest and come alongside her rather than withdraw.
- to see the best in her, and encourage her.
- to celebrate her accomplishments
- to give her opportunity
- to tackle issues kindly that may come between you and her.
- to collaborate with her ways and ideas.
- to be generous to her attributes and strengths.
- to not degrade or shame her…